- Guests within walking distance will find directions to the hotel by tapping the icon with smartphones or tablets.
Provision of Stay
Article 1 (Scope of Application)
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. And any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, not with standing the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 2 (Application for Accommodation Contracts)
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Name of the Guest(s);
(2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(3) Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the attached Table No.1); and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case where, the Guest requests, during their stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the data in Subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article 3 (Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc)
- A contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest’s entire period of stay by the date specified by the Hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 if applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 12.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2 the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case when the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Article 4 (Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/of has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be construed as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 5 (Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not confirm with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
(3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws of act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
(4) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
(5) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
(6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, dysfunction of the hotels and of other unavoidable causes;
Article 6 (Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest)
- The Guest is Entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the attached Table No.2.However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- In the case when the Guest does not appear by 7 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being can called by the Guest.
Article 7 (Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel)
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good, morals in regard to his accommodation;
(2) When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(3) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
(4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other forces mature.
(5) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the firefighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires)
- In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which he has not received.
Article 8 (Registration)
- The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation:
(1) Name, age, sex, address, and occupation of the Guest(s);
(2) For non Japanese: nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(3) Date and estimated time of departure: and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest intends to pay their Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler’s checks coupons of credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 9 (Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms)
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3p.m. to 11a.m. the next morning. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Hotel may, not with standing the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
(1) Every 1 hour; 1,000yen
(2) More than 3 hours; 100% of the equivalent in the sum to the room charge
Article 10 (Observance of Use Regulations)
- The Guest shall observe the Use Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
Article 11 (Business Hours)
- The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in each place, service directories in guest rooms and others.
(1) Service hours of front desk, Cashier’s desk, etc.
A. Closing time: Never (However, the front door is locked after midnight.
Please use your card key to enter the Hotel.)
B. Front service: 24 hours
- The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable situations of the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Article 12 (Payment of Accommodation Charges)
- The breakdown of the Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No.1.
- Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
- Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities which have been provided for him by the Hotel and are at his disposal.
Article 13 (Liabilities of the Hotel)
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- The Hotel is covered by the Hotel Liability. Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
Article 14 (Handling When Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
- The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to the causes for which the Hotel is not liable. The Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
Article 15 (Handling of Deposited Articles)
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes beyond controll of the Hotel. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of 150,000yen.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for articles of which the kind and value have not been reported in advance by the Guest, except in case of the damage caused through intention or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest with in the limit of 150,000yen.
Article 16 (Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest)
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of their check-in.
Article 17 (Liability of the Guest)
- The damages the Hotel bears due to the negligence and an intention of the Guest, the Guest is liable to the hotel for its compensation of the damages.
Table 1. Breakdown of Accommodation Rates and Other Charges (Related to Article 2-1 and Article 12-1)
|Total amount to be paid by guests||Accommodation rate||1 Basic accommodation rate
2 Service charges (included in basic accommodation rate)
|Surcharges||3 Extension charge and other usage fees|
|Tax||4 Consumption tax|
Table 2. Penalties (Related to Article 6-2)
|Number of people||Day of Cancellation|
|No show||On the day||Previous day||Nine days before|
|General||Up to 14||100%||80%||20%|
|Group||15 to 99||100%||80%||20%||20%|
|100 or more||100%||80%||20%||20%|
- The percentage figures indicate the percentage of penalty applied to the basic accommodation rate.
- If the number of agreed-upon days is reduced, a penalty amount equivalent to one day (the first day) will be charged, regardless of the number of days by which the agreement is shortened.
- Cancellations for part of a group (15 or more) must be made 10 days or more in advance.
In case an initial booking is made after that date, 10% of the guests in the booking (with fractions of less than 1% being rounded up) will not incur any penalty.